The Spring Plant Sale
How to get in, get out, and get planting!
Includes new information for returning guests.
- Enter Gate 6 at Fair Park. If there's a gate attendant, let them know you're here to visit Texas Discovery Gardens for free parking.
- Park around back by our greenhouse (at the edge of the Starplex Pavilion parking lot just across the street from us). It's at the corner of 1st Ave. and Pennsylvania.
- Bring a wagon if you'd like.
- We have plant parking spaces for you to set down your plants while you shop. Please don't take plants in those areas; they're pretty easy to spot as separate from the sale area.
- When you're done, look for a volunteer with a clipboard to total your plants.
- Inside the greenhouse, you can pay. Become a member for a 10% discount!
- 4" squares: $4
- Quart rounds: $6
- 6"- 1 Gallon*: $9
- 3-5 Gallon: $30
- Select specialty plants are $12 to $40 as marked.
Plants purchased Friday and Saturday are tax free! (*If you're new to the nursery trade, what we call a 1-gallon container is not quite a gallon in liquid volume. It's smaller than a milk jug. But it's the industry term).
Any other questions? Let us know and we'll be happy to help!