Give the Gift of Discovery!
- Free admission to the Gardens and Rosine Smith Sammons Butterfly House and Insectarium
- Discount for Workshops
- 10% Discount in Gift Shop
- 10% Discount and early shopping for Butterfly Plant Sale
- Invitation to exclusive Members’ events
- Free or reduced admission to 300+ gardens!* (see details at bottom of page)
- One day of free admission to the State Fair of Texas for up to six people (valid weekdays except for Columbus Day).
dUAL mEMBERSHIP $40
- Basic member benefits for two adults
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP $65
- Basic member benefits for two adults and all children/grandchildren under 18
- 15% Discount on birthday parties and camps
*Reciprocal Membership Privileges
The American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free or reduced admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands.
Reciprocal admissions are good for organizations beyond a 25 mile radius from Texas Discovery Gardens. Because of our proximity, we are not reciprocal with the Dallas Arboretum.
The Fort Worth Botanic Garden is reciprocal with Texas Discovery Gardens -- this includes admission to the conservatory and Japanese Garden within the FWBG.
Visit www.ahsgardening.org/rapgardens for a complete and updated list of reciprocal gardens.)