A family festival!
Learn all about native Texas snakes, tarantulas, and other animals with venomous fangs! Join us for ongoing talks, crafts, and animal encounters.
- 10:00 am: All About Snakes with Roger 'Snake Man' Sanderson
- 10:30 am: Snake Feeding in our Snakes of Texas Exhibit
- 11:00 am: Toddler Talk in the Butterfly House
- 11:30 am: Spider Walk & Talk with John Watts, Entomologist
- 12:00 pm: Butterfly Release in the Butterfly House
- 1:00 pm: Storytime (5 and under)
- 1:15 pm: Storytime (6+)
- 1:30 pm: All About Centipedes with John Watts, Entomologist
- 2:00 pm: Critter Encounter
- 2:30 pm: Snake Tag