Texas Discovery Gardens welcomes Amateur and Professional photographers for photo shoots.
There is a fee for any portrait session or photo shoot in the Gardens, Butterfly House, or Building. Photo sessions are available in 2-hour increments between 10 am and 5 pm. By booking a photo session, you're directly supporting our organic gardens!
Photography fees are waived for rental clients at Texas Discovery Gardens. Contact our Rental Department for details.
With Changing Room
If you need to book photography session and a changing room, the fee is $75. The fee includes admission for one model and one photographer and use of our Bridal Suite for two hours. The Bridal Suite must be reserved at least two weeks in advance.
Without Changing Room
If your model comes ready to go and does not require a changing room, the photography fee is $40 and includes admission for one photographer and one model. Please note that our restrooms may not be used for makeup application or as a changing room. Believe us, you'll much prefer the space, lighting and sink in the bridal room!
Book your photo shoot
To book your photo shoot contact our Education Administrator at (214) 428-7476 x 343 or email@example.com. Payment can be made over the phone or on the day of the photo shoot.
Do you want to bring multiple clients to Texas Discovery Gardens? Join our Photographer's Blue Morpho Membership Level!
Instead of paying per-session photography fees, enjoy a one-time $150 membership fee that includes several perks:
- All Blue Morpho Membership benefits.
- Unlimited complimentary photo shoots at Texas Discovery Gardens between 10 am and 5 pm for a whole year.
- Complimentary admission during photo shoots for yourself and up to six guests; additional guests pay regular admission.
- Reduced rate for use of the Bridal Room of $25 per session (upon availability.)
- Complimentary extension of hours Wednesdays from 10 am to 7 pm. (Advance registration required; exclusive to Photography Members.)
- 10% rental discount on garden spaces for photo shoots (giving you exclusive use of a space for the duration of the shoot.)